A strong online presence will improve the branding and performance of your business in today’s market. You will need various tools to manage multiple functions of your business website. It could be design, social media, marketing, and more.
A strong online presence will connect you to your contacts, boost your marketing strategies, and reinforce your brand. The opposite happens if you have a weak online presence in the current market.
There are many business website tools on the internet, and many people do not know where to start. You will need to select a tool based on your needs, how well it fulfills them, how much it costs, and other factors. We have compiled a list of
Do you need a business website if you have a local clientele?
Yes. 97% of consumers search for local businesses on the web. You will be able to maximize the potential of your small or large business with an online presence.
The best web management tools for your website include:
Best for Business Website Design
It is costly to hire a professional web designer. Some tools have templates, click-to-edit functionality, easy to navigate, and beautiful templates. Use these tools to build your business website yourself and save on professional charges.
WordPress is an easy to use content management tool. You can use it to post blogs, news, videos, and more on your website. Its features offer:
- Flexibility. WordPress features are very flexible because you can create a business website, a blog, a portfolio, an online store, an online community, and more.
- Affordability. WordPress is a budget-friendly option because it is free. You can access more features as you scale your business.
- Simplicity. WordPress is simple to use because you can set up your business website in minutes. Moreover, you can create your website without any coding knowledge.
- Usefulness. WordPress is beneficial, and this makes it one of the most popular tools. You have access to pre designed themes, useful resources, and plugins to build, modify, and update your business website.
- WP Website Builder
WP Website Builder is a tool with a drag and drops user interface to build WordPress websites. It offers 200 starter sites to choose from. Website builders of any experience level can easily use it to build beautiful websites. It offers:
- Convenience: it offers free hosting and three budget-friendly pricing options. You can set up your website in minutes.
- Real-Time SEO: WP Website builder offers real-time SEO recommendations. You can easily edit to make SEO improvements.
- Quality: WP Website builder has about 200 industry-specific premium website themes.
- Design Blocks: the tool also has over 100 design blocks to customize your posts and pages.
Best for E-Commerce Business
E-commerce deals with online shops. You need a platform with excellent functionality, flexibility, and scalability. The best tools for an eCommerce business website includes:
Shopify is an eCommerce tool that lets you build and customize your online store. It offers the following:
- Reliability: As one of the largest eCommerce platforms, Shopify offers reliable performance for your business website.
- Support: Shopify has a comprehensive help center to help with various issues, including tutorials and troubleshooting. They offer 24/7 support via call, email, or chat.
- Integrations: you can download and integrate various other tools on Shopify to increase your store’s functionality. The integrations help to manage functions like shipping, social media, and accounting.
WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin and an eCommerce solution. It is easy to use and offers many useful basic features and add-ons. WooCommerce offers:
- Scalability: you can easily scale the main functions that grow your business. For example, you can choose to add more payment gateways to increase payment options.
- Affordability: WooCommerce and WordPress are free, but you may need to pay for some extensions. These extensions are not expensive.
- Security: WordPress is dedicated to ensuring the security of your eCommerce store with various measures and updates.
- Search Engine Optimized: WooCommerce has various tools to improve your SEO, such as SEO friendly images.
Best Social Media Management Tools
Social media has become a vital platform for marketing. However, you will need to manage your marketing strategies to scale your business.social media will also help you engage your contacts and build your business network. Some of the best social media management tools for your business website include:
Buffer is a tool that supports a maximum of 25 social media accounts that you can manage from one interface. Some of its outstanding features include.
- Trends: Buffer uses insights and analytics to avail data useful to your social media strategy. For example, it provides insights on the best time to post.
- Scheduling: You can use Buffer to create daily, monthly, and annual schedules.
HootSuite integrates with numerous platforms to help you manage your social media strategy. Some of the sites include Facebook, WordPress, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, FourSquare, MySPace, Twitter, and Instagram. It provides:
- Convenience: you can manage all your social media platforms from HootSuite. It saves you the time of logging on to each social media platform.
- Reputation management: HootSuite will notify you of ever mention or complaint to help you manage your reputation.
- Scheduling: HootSuite provides insight on the best time to post based on your audience.
Best Marketing Tools for Your Business Website
Every business, even brick and mortar models needs an online marketing strategy. It will help you gain all clients, including local ones. Some of the tools to help market your business website include:
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is arguably the most prominent digital marketing tool. It offers digital analytics to help you make informed decisions for your business. Users will benefit from:
- Affordability: Google analytics offers a wide variety of tools for free.
- Reliability: Google Analytics is a reliable and trusted tool for marketing resources.
- Value: You have many options for data collection, an extensive knowledge base, and excellent documentation.
- Testing: Google analytics has many testing tools to help you improve the SEO ranking for your business website.
HubSpot is a WordPress plugin and a free marketing tool. It helps you to identify potential customers and convert the leads. HubSpot’s features offer:
- Capture leads: HubSpot will help you capture emails of visitors on your business website through pop-up tabs.
- Tracking: You will keep track of visitors’ activity and get information like sites your potential customers visit.
- Easy to Use platform: HubSpot is easy to use and has a dashboard that displays analytics.
SEMrush is a highly trusted and affordable SEO tool. More than 5 million marketers across the world use it. It offers:
- Research: You can research the best keywords to support your marketing strategy. Moreover, SEMrush provides detailed information like trends, number of results, volume, CPC, and more.
- Backlinks: SEMrush has a backlink checker that checks the quality of all the links that come to your site. You will spot new sources of traffic and improve your link-building plan.
- Marketability: SEMrush helps you to easily collect audience insight and assess new niches in any industry.
You need to analyze the various needs of your business website before you select a tool. You should select a tool based on its value, cost, features, ease of use, and the potential to scale your business. Some tools perform multiple functions, like WordPress and SEMrush. We would love to hear about other tools we may have left out in the comments below.